JOIN US ON APRIL 10TH FOR THE EAST MEADOW WALK TO END GENOCIDE
Registration is now closed.
Donations accepted through June 30.
Walk Day Logistics:
|When: Sunday, April 10 @ 10:00 am - Rain/Snow or Shine!
Where: Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY 11554
The event will begin at Field 1/the Dogwood Picnic Area (see map of the park here). The entrance is the first right off of Merrick Ave when driving north from the Hempstead Bethpage Turnpike towards Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
When you turn into the Field 1 Parking area, pull to the immediate right. There will be a stage set up and signs. The Walk will be easy to find!
Key Times for the Walk
- 9:30 am: Registration
- 10:00 am: Brief Program and Walk
Parking: There will be parking available in Field 1, next to the stage set-up.
Registration: Online registration is closed. Walk-in registration is available at the event.
Donations: Accepted online and at the event. Donations will continue to count towards your team goal through June 2016.
T-shirts: T-shirts can be purchased for $10. T-shirts are first-come, first-served.
- Strollers encouraged for young children.
- Wear sunscreen and consider a hat.
- Walk organizers are not supplying water, so we suggest bringing a water bottle.
- Take pictures during the walk and email them to email@example.com! If you're on social media, post them with the hashtag #walktoendgenocide.
Have a great Walk and thank you for not standing idly by!